Donations & Sponsorship
Parents are invited to make annual/regular donations to our school fund. The funds will be used to maintain teaching and resources, improve our school facilities, and continue to provide learning experiences for Priory pupils.
The suggested amount is £30 per child per term, however larger or smaller donations are equally welcome.
Donations can be made termly or annually via WisePay. If you are able to make an annual donation, this would help to minimise our transaction charges and therefore generate more income for the school.
* In time, we are hoping to be able to claim Gift Aid on donations. If you are eligible to Gift Aid your donation, this will enable us to claim back 25p for every £1 you donate, making your money go even further.
The chart below shows how your termly donations could generate over £50,000 per year for the school.
|Termly Gift Amount||% of Pupils (based on 660 total)||Amount Per Year||Gift Aid*||Annual Total|
How to make a payment
To make a payment, please visit WisePay and follow the instructions below:
- Go to the school website - www.reigate-priory.co.uk
- Scroll down and click on the WisePay logo
- Enter your child’s Username and Password
- Click on the Donations icon followed by Parental Donations
- Select one of the Suggested Amounts or enter your Own Amount you wish to pay
- Click Purchase and remember to Checkout.
Proud to support Reigate Priory School
Think of selling or renting your property?
Hamptons Reigate are offering you the opportunity to generate much needed income for our school.
For every property they sell or let on behalf of the parents, or family and friends, of a pupil at Reigate Priory School, they will donate*:
- £500 per completed sale
- £100 per completed let
* Terms and conditions apply
- Click here to read through the terms and conditions for this offer.
- Download a flyer and present it to the Reigate branch of Hamptons at the point of valuation.
- Book a valuation by contacting:
6 Church Street
During this coming year, Hamptons Reigate will also be supporting a number of FSA events. In time, more information will be available on our FSA page.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the School Office.