Mission, Aims, Values and Vision
'Bringing learning to life both inside and out.'
We aim for our pupils to be:
Positive, thriving Reigate Priory children:
- Being happy and confident individuals.
- Being safe, caring for themselves, others and leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintaining composure in the face of challenge and opportunity.
- Communicating their views and opinions whilst respecting those of others.
Empowered contributors to the Reigate Priory School community and beyond:
- Connecting with others, respecting diversity and taking part in their wider community.
- Caring for their environment and being proactive in their responsibilities towards it, the economy and society as a whole.
- Seeking solutions independently and co-operatively.
Lifelong Learners who reach High Standards and make Good Progress:
- Showing commitment, pride and enthusiasm for learning now and into the future.
- Displaying creativity and flair and being curious, asking questions and exploring.
- Making connections in their learning and applying it across a range of experiences.
- Having the courage to take risks with their learning and challenging themselves to progress.
- Maintaining concentration and evaluating their achievements and errors, identifying next steps.
These aims are broken down into manageable objectives that form the basis of the teaching and ethos of our school.
Reigate Priory is at the heart of the central Reigate community and offers a unique setting for learning where children feel safe.
Reigate Priory will have a fully enclosed site that allows children space to play and learn safely and fully exploit the opportunities the unique building and setting offer them.
Reigate Priory has happy, active and enthusiastic children who attain above national averages and benefit from a wide range of extra-curricular experiences.
Reigate Priory will have children who have risen beyond the academic expectations of the National Curriculum to develop into young people that are confident and respectful global citizens for the 21st Century.
Reigate Priory staff and Governors are highly committed, talented and effective professionals and work within well-established evaluative and developmental systems.
Reigate Priory staff and Governors will work within efficient and SMART structures that promote their personal and professional development, well-being and career ambitions and that ultimately contribute to improved outcomes for children.
Reigate Priory works in partnership with individual parents as well as the PTA to support children and the wider school provision.
Reigate Priory School will identify and engage its community of supporters, alumni and other stakeholders to mutually benefit all those who are ‘Proud to be Priory’, past, present and future.
Reigate Priory is a triple ‘Outstanding’ school with recent Teaching School status and is part of an emergent Teaching Alliance (SESTA).
Reigate Priory is an established system leader within SESTA, working together to engage, inspire and empower locally, regionally and nationally to achieve teaching and learning excellence.