OFSTED Inspection July 2012
- Reigate Priory is an Outstanding school where pupils' achievement is excellent and their efforts are consistently recognised and rewarded.
- Pupils make outstanding progress and are prepared exceptionally well for the next stage of their education.
- Pupils enjoy their whole time in the school and their behaviour and attitudes are exemplary.
- The excellent curriculum provides many memorable experiences for the pupils including long educational visits in every year group, charitable fundraising, sport, music and drama.
- Pupils are well motivated by the ideas and resources presented through a well-thought-out curriculum. Indeed, many activities accurately reflected the school motto of 'Bringing learning to life both inside and out.'
- Parents and carers expressed a high level of satisfaction in the progress of their children and are appreciative of the efforts the school makes to involve them in their children's learning.
- The Senior Leadership team works exceptionally well together, under the exemplary leadership of the Headteacher.
- The school is extremely well placed to continue to adapt and improve in the future.
"My child has always liked going to school but since starting at Reigate Priory he loves going to school and is more confident and enthusiastic about learning. He frequently comments on how kind and friendly the staff are and he loves the extra clubs they organise."
"Reigate Priory is an exceptional school. The leadership and teaching are second to none."
"My daughter is off to secondary school a confident and well-rounded individual. She has reached the academic standard we hoped she would and has had a very happy time at this caring school."
Please click here to view the Ofsted reports available on our school.