Parent/Teacher Consultations on Tuesday 21 and Thursday 23 November 2017
Our Autumn Term Parent Consultations are planned to provide parents with an opportunity to discuss their child's progress, ability, attitude and next steps in their learning. We hope this dialogue will further develop and reinforce the partnership between home and school.
For parents of siblings and Pupil Premium children only: our online booking service will go live from 1.30pm on Wednesday 8th November.
For the rest of the school: our online booking service will go live from 1.30pm on Friday 10th November.
Appointments can be booked through WisePay following the instructions below:
- Go to the school website - /Home.html.
- Scroll down and click on the WisePay logo.
- Enter your child’s Username and Password.
- Click on Parent Evening Booking.
- Select your preferred date (Tuesday will show first / scroll down the page for Thursday)
- Find your child’s class teacher.
- Select and click on ONE available timeslot only - a blue tick will appear (clicking on the blue tick a second time will cancel the appointment).
- Once your timeslot has been confirmed, click on OK.
- A box will then appear with your ‘Teacher Appointment’ listed.
- Scroll to the right of the page and click on ‘Add Comment’ should you wish to add a message for the teacher.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button should you wish to print confirmation of your appointment please note that you will not receive a confirmation email.
- If you have more than one child in school, you will need to log in to each child’s account in order to book an appointment with their class teacher.
If you find that a few days later you need to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment, simply log back in to WisePay as above, untick your scheduled appointment and tick on a suitable alternative.
Parents are only permitted to book ONE 10 minute appointment per child with their class teacher unless your child receives Pupil Premium; in which case you should book an additional appointment with Mrs Munn. Please be advised that any additional appointments will be cancelled.
The booking facility will close at 2pm on Friday 17th November.
We hope that as we have published these dates on the school calendar and on our website since September that finding an appropriate consultation date and time will be possible.
If you need any further help or guidance, please contact the School Office. If you do not have access to a computer, we will be happy to arrange access for you in school.